Monday, September 27, 2010

Book Club

As I was waltzing with my 13-year-old friend Boba, she tried to dip me and yelled, "I can't!" I said, "I know, I am too big." "You are too fat! I can't!" "Oh, well, that's nice, Boba. Thanks." "See? I can do with Agii, because she is slim. Not you! You are too fat! Hahaha!"
There are times when I wish I lived in a tiny soum where no one speaks English.
But anyway, Book Club has had 2 meetings and it's a success so far! Good thinking, Caitlin! I'm glad we're introducing Harry Potter to the Mongolian youth--Twilight is way too popular here.

3 comments:

  1. Don't listen to her -- she's crazy, Joyce! You are soooooo beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are anything but fat, Joyce. BTW what is Twilight?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout-out Joyce! At least Boba didn't call you a hot mess. See you tomorrow?
    love, C

    ReplyDelete