Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Staging






Thanks for the well wishes!
I just arrived in San Fransisco and I'm waiting around until registration at noon tomorrow. So here are some pictures of the packing process (which resulted in some significantly overweight luggage...oops). The pictures are...
1) The mess I made trying to pack 2 years worth of stuff into 2 suitcases.
2) The Nutella packets my mom got me to help me survive this journey (only a few actually made it into the suitcase, but I'm hoping she'll send the rest!)
3 and 4) The puppies that I'm going to miss!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love the pictures! Smooshies and Nutella - pretty much the best parts of life. Do you think you'll come back with a pet double-humped camel? I don't know if those are floamable though! :) Miss you!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back in America (aka, crazyland, inc.)

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1282647/US-cage-fighter-Jarrod-Wyatt-rips-training-partner-Taylor-Powells-heart.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can floam anything with flaps

    ReplyDelete